Classic & versatile. Stains, mattes & glosses. All words to describe my lip product collection.
As you can tell from the photo above, that I have a type! Classic reds, wines, nudes, pinks and fuchsias are my jam! I feel safe and pulled together when I wear one of these, or a combo of them.
From Left to Right:
- NYC Intense Lip Colour: 040 South Ferry Berry
- ELF Matte Lip Colour: Wine
- ELF Matte Lip Colour: Rich Red
- ELF Lip Stain: Red Carpet (without clear gloss)
- ELF Lip Stain: Red Carpet (with clear gloss)
- ELF Moisturizing Lipstick: Razzle Dazzle Red
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: 050 Precious
- NYX Lipliner Pencil: 849 Beige
- Wet n Wild – 902C Bare it All
- NYC Intense Lip Colour: 020 Riverside Rose
- ELF Matte Lip Colour: Natural
- Burt’s Bees Lipstick: 501 Blush Basin
- ELF Lipstick: Classy (I totally jumped over this one when I was swatching. Click here to view)
- Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer: 201 Solstice
- ELF Matte Lip Colour: Dash of Pink
- ELF EX-tra Lip Gloss: Michael
- NYX Liquid Suede: Tea & Cookies
- NYX Liquid Suede: Pink Lust
- ELF Lip Stain : Fuchsia Fusion
- NYX Liquid Suede: Soft Spoken
While many beauty lovers have drawers and drawers of just lip products. I think less is more! And common, there’s only 365 days in a year.
Will my collection grow? Absolutely! I have my eye on a few natural, organic, cruelty-free brands that I can’t wait to get my hands on! Red Apple Lipstick, FitGlow Beauty, Au Naturale. Just to name a few that are on my wish list.
How many lip products do you have? What are your go to shades? Let’s discuss in the comments!
If you’re a blogger and interested in joining Ingrid’s Monday Makeup Madness Link Up Party please do! Everyone is welcome x
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. These are my own, personal, honest opinions. Not a sponsored review. Talsbeautyopinion is not a makeup artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefor, try at your own risk.