I saw a few of these floating around and thought I would get in on it! If you want to know what my favourite products are, what I struggle with & what I wish I knew about beauty, keep reading!
1. What is your biggest beauty product addiction (lippies, blushes, highlighter, bronzer, mascara, etc.)?
Oh! A tough one right out of the gate huh?! Eye-shadow and lippies. It’s the colours, the possibilities with them and just applying them can change your look completely.
2. How many products from your addiction do you have?
I have 3 eye-shadow palettes, 2 hand fulls of singles and about 20-ish lippies. (this count is as I’m writing this, if could be more by now!)
3. What is one type of beauty product you hate (highlighters, hairspray, etc.)?
Just one?! I do not like (because “hate” is a strong word) blush. I have fair skin and my cheeks can get very red/rosy when I get hot. So applying more colour there is not what I’m after!
4. What has been your biggest challenge in beauty (e.g. a technique you learned or learning a beauty comfort zone)?
Learning how best to compliment my features with glasses. I have sparse lashes and hooded lids. My eyes get lost behind my lenses. Still learning how to make the best out of it!
5. What is one comfort zone you don’t ever think you’ll leave?
Over doing my makeup. I do not like a heavy full face of makeup (nor does my husband). Wearing a heavy foundation irritates my skin and makes me feel like I’m hiding behind a mask.
6. What is one beauty thing you suck at (e.g. cat eye or taking your makeup off at the end of the day)?
Eye liner, cat eye and a smoky eye! When I try to do these, I’m a train wreck and it looks like a 2nd grader did it! I work on it when I don’t have anywhere to be, but I do not think I’m ready to take on the world with my skills.
7. What is one thing in beauty that you don’t understand the hype (technique, trend, etc.)?
I do not understand why contouring is so popular, or highlighting. I’ve watched many tutorials and just do not get it. I see the results and understand what it does, but it’s not for me.
I TAG YOU to share your beauty confessions (don’t forget to tag me so I can read it!):
What are your beauty confessions?
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. These are my own, personal, honest opinions. Not a sponsored review. Talsbeautyopinion is not a makeup artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefor, try at your own risk.